Monday, December 1, 2008

Job Slowing Down... Again

Dear Family and Friends,

Well it is starting to slow down here in ElPaso and what a blessing that is!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am so ready to get home and see all my family. However, it has been quite a neat trip. Last week we were really pumping out the work. There was so much activity, that no one got breaks and we were all exausted when the day was over. This week has brought about some lay-offs and it looks like I will be here until the end of the job. Good news is that I think the Beaumont job will start in the middle of December. Anyway enough about work...

I see that your foot looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you are able to walk on it and that it is not broken. It realy looks like you had a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and I am so sorry that I missed the fellowship. Grayson, I am so proud of you for riding your bike without training wheels. You are getting so big and I am so proud of you. Hayden, okay! Who won the fight with the HULK hands???

I am ready for CHRISTMAS!!!! It looks like the trees are up and WOW, they look great!! I am planning on being home for DONUTS WITH DADDY at your school Hayden.

No comments: