Holy Cow!!! It SNOWED!!! Not just a little bit...it REALLY snowed!!! I had to work last night so I sat in the window like a little kid from midnight until 4:30 this morning watching it SNOW! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I came home an hour early from work so Casey and the boys and I could play in it! It was a BLAST! The boys loved it for about thirty minutes until they realized that they couldn't feel their fingers because they were sooooo cold! We had a snow ball fight, made snow angels, and even made a snow man (complete with a UT hat!). Take a look at the pictures!!! I still cannot believe it!!! This is AMAZING!At 2am...

This morning when we woke up!
Tucker Boys in the SNOW!
Grayson with a SNOW head!
Hayden ready for a SNOWball fight!
Me and Casey
Eating fresh SNOW!
Making our UT SNOWman!
My lil SNOW Angel
My Boys with their SNOWman
SNOWball fight!
Hayden getting me back!
Me and the Boys...
Casey and the Boys...
In front of City Hall...

No comments:
Post a Comment