We spent Thanksgiving Day at Ga-Ga's house this year. I got off from work at 0800 Thanksgiving morning and drove over to celebrate with all of the Taylor ladies and my boys. We had a great day! Mrs. Tucker (aka Mom), Honey and Vicki made ham, squash dressing, home-made mashed potatoes, green beans, cressant rolls, and best of all: pumpkin pie. All of the food was wonderful as well as the time with loved ones. We are so blessed to have such a loving family.
The boys played all morning in their pj's before lunch and Grayson even helped Ga-Ga make the mashed-tators! He was sooooo excited about that part...especially using the 'masher'! Honey and Hayden got the giggles while we were eating and couldn't stop laughing...it was hilarious! After stuffing ourselves beyond full, the boys and I helped clear the table and then took a nap. I crashed! I didn't realize just how tired I really was. Whenever we got up, we sat around and talked some more before we headed to the movies. The boys and I splurged and went to Tinseltown to see Bolt in 3D. It was awesome...definitely a movie we will own
It was a great family, fun-filled day...even though we missed Casey's presence. (We ALL got to talk to him during our Thanksgiving lunch, though...and we were glad!)
Since Thanksgiving, we have taken pictures with Santa and even gotten the Christmas trees up. Although...I still haven't put away all of the Fall decorations in my fire place and on the mantle. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow!
Today we started back to our usual 'hustle and bustle' school routine. Boy, getting up and running at 0630 after being lazy for a whole week is rough! I look back and really don't know how I made it last year during nursing school! I had to be in Port Arthur by 0630!!!
Anyway, here are some pictures from Thanksgiving, the boys with Santa, and them decorating their 'Cars' tree.
Good news: Casey will get to head home on December 8th...one week!!!! YAY!
More later...
Grayson helping Ga-Ga cook...

The three 'Tuckers' watching the three 'Taylor Ladies' cook...
The boys playing before lunch...
My little monkies...







No comments:
Post a Comment