Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Day





Well yesterday was kind of eventful. Emergency action had to be taken when a fire flared up in a vacuum container. We were out of place for about an hour and a half before we could return to work. However, it was a very safe evacuation and everyone was okay.

Besides the evcauation, yesterday was pretty boring. There was not much going on onsite so it was a day of mostly standing around. That is not the best thing because standing around with no job location can either mean a layoff or I am moving into a more supervisory role. I do not think I have anything to worry about due to layoff.

Look at the pics: Check out the mountains and wind farms (Alternative Fuels BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!) However we still need to drill to provide fuel for the plants that build these wind farm blades and storage units.

Anyway gotta get going. Love ya boys and sweet momma!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: