Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My little Tony Hawk and Lance Armstrong!

Today has been a wonderful day and the weather has been absolutely awesome! We started the day off dragging...as usual. We Tucker's have a hard time getting up and getting going around here! After getting the boys up, dressed, fed, and off to school I headed to the gym. I attended the new pilates class they offer and loved it! It's invigorating and relaxing all at the same time. I have a Windsor Pilates DVD, but it doesn't compare to the class...my legs are already WAY sore! Hopefully, my abs will be sore tomorrow; that's where I need the most improvement! No pain-no gain!

After the gym, I was able to come home and get a few things around here. Then I headed to good ol' Wal-Mart to pick up a few Christmas gifts for the boys; mostly just stocking stuffer gifts. But, I did go ahead and get Hay the night-vision goggles he has been talking about and got both of them "Kung Fu Panda" and "Wally" movies.

The boys and I went to the park after we did homework and snack and had a blast! They never cease to amaze me at the things they can do. Grayson (my little Lance Armstrong) can officially ride his bike with no training wheels! Today was only the second time that he has tried it, and he did GREAT! He rode almost a fourth of the track around the park before stopping/crashing! LOL! And, Hayden (my little Tony Hawk) is amazing on his Rip-Stick. I can't believe the things he can do on that thing! He flies down the ramp with no problem, and NO FEAR! It's amazing! (I would post pictures from our trip to the park...but, I forgot the camera!)

Anyway, we are about to make pumpkin-bread cupcakes for their Thanksgiving feasts at school tomorrow. I will definitely remember to bring the camera tomorrow and post the pictures!
Here are a couple of the things the boys have made this week:
Hayden made this while waiting for me at my case conference for work. I like the 'Big Dad' part! Too funny!

And, Grayson made this one. He said that 'this is Mommy, and Daddy, and me, and Hayden. And, that one is God'... (God is the red-one in the middle). We all look scary, Nightmare Before Chirstmas-ish...but, hey, he's four! And, he is trying to write his name "all by myself". He's got the 'G' and the 'r' down, but we'll have to work on the rest of 'ayson'. =)


And, this is Grayson's turkey that he colored at school today! Such a little artist!

And last but not least: This is Graysoon's leaf that he made at school with marbles and paint!

Well...gotta get on those cupcakes!

More later....



No comments: