Dear Daddy,
I know that we will be here, but I miss you, but I will be sleeping if you call later. I want you to know that I love you and I am being a good boy while you are gone.
We let Lucy in the house tonight so we could play with her...she liked it.
When I was at PE today, I got to ride the scooters. It was lots of fun!
I am watching Hannah Montana right now, but I will talk to you lateer.
I love you!
Hayden Tucker
Dear Daddy,
I love you. Today I played with my Tinker Toys and made an airplane for you. I ate all of my supper so I got an orange sucker! (Grayson is having a hard time thinking what to tell you...you might just wanna call him.).
Love,
Gray
Casey...(C-Paw) LOL!
We miss you BUNCHES! I am glad you had a great first day of work...and I am sorry you had to work so EXTREMELY hard! Hahaha! It's nice to have a job where you get paid to not do a whole lot, isn't it!
I am busting my buns everyday at the gym to look 'lean and mean' whenever you get back! I am sure you will beat me at this whole weight loss thing though! It's really not fair that you 'men folk' can shed pounds so much easier than us 'gals'! =)
I am heading up to Hay's school tomorrow to help Mrs. Wilson get their 'Indian' costumes ready for the Thanksgiving feast next week. I will be sure to post pics of both of the boys feasts.
I love you and we are counting down the days 'till we get to see you! I miss you already, baby!
XOXOXO,
Amanda and the Boys
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment