
It made me want to cry. He loves his Daddy so much! So, what else do you do when your sad and it's raining outside? You make comfort food and pig out! I had picked up instant pudding at the store the other day for the boys to make, so we took advantage of making it today. They had fun 'cooking' and it seemed to take their mind off of their Daddy not being here.




It will be a challenge everyday to find something to occupy their time and take their little minds off of their favorite 'play mate' not being here! I am afraid that Casey will have the hardest time with this transition. It's always harder when your the one that's away from home. With me trying to keep things running smoothly here at home, dropping off and picking up kiddos from school, going to the gym, doing homework with Hay, and working a couple of days a week, I am praying the time that Casey is gone will fly by quickly. And, I am praying that with as much as he will be working, that he won't have so much time to sit and miss the boys and me.
Anyway, the boys are I are about to pick up around here and get ready for dinner.
More later...

2 comments:
Well...Here I am (El Paso). It looks like the puddin' was yummy. I will add more as i get settled in. I love you all so much.
Daddy.
The boys have gotten so big. I didn't even recognize Grayson.
Brooke
Post a Comment