Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Traveling Update







Dear Family,






I am missing you so much! I want to take this opportunity to give you a little taste of the kind of work I have been doing. I am spending alot of time at the Western Refinery where I am working as a Safety Manager and making sure the people performing their work stay safe. I am still very excited about the work I am doing and I really like the people I am working with. Here are a couple of pictures of me and some of the area projects going on: (Please look above)
How are things going with you Hayden and Grayson? I hope school and MDO is going well. I am looking forward to getting home and having Christmas with you all. I love you so much and I hope that you and Grayson are cool with this.
There is so much going on at this refinery. Tomorrow is going to be crazy!! We are getting some new people and we will be at full capacity. I have been able to do a many project watches and the training I am getting will be very beneficial to my career in this field.
I love you so much...and I will stay in touch and upload some more pictures when I can.
Casey






No comments: